Wednesday 14 January 2009

3 in less than 2 weeks


After my trip from Bangkok way back in early Dec 2008, I bought quiet a number of pre-assemble model airplanes. I find quiet interesting and the finishing looks nice too.
Upon arriving back home, I put together 2 of the easy one.



After getting the feel, I decide to do another. Since the finishing was already done, to assemble the wings to the body was easy BUT to apply plastic liquid cement was tricky. Any mistake can damage the finish paint job.

Being out of the hobby for quiet a while after recovering from my chemotherapy treatments, I decided to assemble 3 more models. I still have 9 to go though.








Some of the model require little painting to finish it off. Some require decal application and the assembly was not as a easy as I would have thought. Building 1/100 and 1/144 scale are a bit tedious but judging with the end product, it was well worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment